Tuesday, September 23, 2008


FAMILY UPDATES.....

Well This past Saturday was more of the same, soccer, soccer, soccer.....Scott took the boys because I had a Adoption conference to attend. We are approved to adopt another child and am hoping to add a baby girl if we can. The boys are getting settled in school. Blake is having a hard time behaving all day long in school but, manage to bring home two days this pass week his hand stamped. (which means with his teacher he was good all day) Were hoping he will be more motivated to get all 5 a week but, will see. Matthew's homework level is starting to rise and so the fun begins. Does anybody have tips to get your child to do homework quickly and efficently? Matthew becomes a huge dottler when it comes to homework.

I was working hard yesterday at my friends house cutting down our broom corn, strawberry corn and indian corn we planted this spring, (its all decorative corn) because we are starting a little business to sell wreaths all made with natural plants dried. They last a really long time and look cool. We went back in her woods to look at our willow, dogwood and other wood that looks good in these wreaths. I was riding on the back of this tracker as we were trucking through the wilderness it was fun. My arms are sore from hanging on and I have a few cuts from thorn bushes wanting to hook me but, were really excited about doing these wreaths. If anybody has a good idea for a name for our business it would be much appreciated. I am drawing a blank right now on a cute catchy name.

Scott is just busy working; when he comes home he just brushed up on his languages he has learned my husband now knows how to speak Spanish, French and German (along with English of course). I really think its one of the gifts he has been blessed with from Heavenly Father. He learns languages really easy. He wants me to learn French so he can take me to France but, he doesn't understand that me learning a language is like hearing the Charlie Brown adults speak on their shows it all sound like blah, blah, blah to me. Its much more diffcult for me to learn the language.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Matthew looks so much like you! I still can't believe how big he is! Blake is adorable. But what Blake isn't:)I can't help you with the catchy cutsie name-remember you are the crafty one, I just follow! I would love to see pictures of your wreaths, they sound beautiful!